Thursday, March 25, 2010

You Capture – A Moment

This week’s “You Capture” theme at i should be folding laundry is “A Moment.”  One week ago today I had my beautiful new baby girl.  We knew she was coming, as it was a scheduled c-section, but we didn’t know she was a “she” as we wanted to keep that a surprise.  As soon as one of the doctors said they saw lots of hair, I just knew…both of my boys were completely bald.  Needless to say, we’ve had lots of moments in the last week…here are a few…

My husband took these two of her first moments…

156160 Here is another moment in the hospital… 054 My little family…026She is already much loved by her brothers…006_edited-1A “smiley” moment with my grandma…001_edited-1Daddy’s first moment dressing his little girl…02265 degrees the day she was born and 2 days later we came home to this…031Her first bath at home…046_edited-1The boys had to watch the second bath…068_edited-1I love these moments…034_edited-1My oldest showing her the doll he bought her…040_edited-1My 19-month-old’s first time holding her…he is now obsessed!057He thinks she always needs a paci too!060A girly moment…my oldest son keeps putting bows in her hair, “so she’ll look pretty”… 064_edited-1  A sleepy moment on Grandma’s shoulder…070_edited-1  And finally, a rare moment where both boys were sitting quietly!079 

Be sure to check out other moments at i should be folding laundry and wish Beth good luck, as she will be having a baby next week!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations again! She is so precious! I love the pic of your little guy with the pacifier holding hers in for her, it's such a caring gesture from such a little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congratulations!! She is perfect! I got all emotional looking at these awesome photos!! Glad everything went wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family. I especially love that your little boy insist on putting bows in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygoodness! Look at all those precious, sweet moments. I am so happy for you and your new addition to your family. That little girl already looks so loved by her older brothers. She is so blessed to have two older boys to protect her. Great captures. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such sweet and wonderful moments! so glad you captured them for keeps...congratulations on your blessings! :)

    www.blessedmoon.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This brought tears to my eyes... I love that you knew you had a daughter when the doctor mentioned her hair! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These moments are precious. I love the interaction the boys have with her, it kind of bring tears to my eyes. You have such a beautiful family there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. That is so awesome that you had a girl. She is absolutely beautiful. I'll probably be having one of those planned C-Sections, but in August. We have our ultrasound tomorrow and I must say I don't have as much patience as you to wait till the moment of birth to find out the sex.

    ReplyDelete