Monday, November 23, 2009

Sun Flare!

It’s Sun Flare Week at I♥Faces.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sun flare!  I have some pretty cool star-shaped flare in a previous post, but, alas, they don’t contain a face, which is a requirement for I♥Faces (can’t imagine why!)  This is a photo of a friend I took senior pictures for…I convinced her to wear her prom dress for some pics with her cute little Arabian mare. 

567_edited-2

Be sure to check out all the amazing sun flare photos at I♥Faces.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

  1. Great feel to this picture...not every image can support sun flare, but the horse, the beautiful girl, the field...they demand flare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo!!! The sun flare really adds to this photo and gives it almost a fairytale like feeling with the dress and horse!

    http://www.laurenskousen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the fairy tale feel. A really great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, fairytale in deed! Very creative, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Beautiful! She looks like a princess who "don't need no stinkin prince! I got my own white steed right here!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! she looks like a fairy princess heading out to the castle :), and i absolutely love it!

    thanks for the comment on mine, too. i appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete